Monday, December 06, 2004

JINX

Yep, that's what I've done surely, I've jinxed whatever relationship might have happened with a certain beautiful boy just by merely saying how happy being with him made me in my last post. I don't know how else to explain it. Not a call, not a word, not an email in over 5 days. Nothing. And I haven't seen him in even longer. I'd like to think it was something I did or it was something wrong, but the fact of the matter is ... it's just typical. And to make it all worse the little fucker has my cd. I was doing so good with being a closed-hearted playa ... why'd he have to come along and make me feel something again? It sucks. I hate boys ... especially the beautiful ones - like Prince said, they smash the picture everytime. God, that's one of my favorite songs in life. Anyhoo, onto bigger and better things, otherwise known as ... replacement therapy!

B4 I sign off I have one thing 2 say 2 the little fucker who has apparently lost his cell phone and forgotten my number ...

I miss U ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home